Oriental Zen Suites adopted the government Health and Safety
Guidelines governing the operations of accommodation establishment
under the new normal in fight against Covid-19 Virus pandemic.
Under the new normal operations, Oriental Zen Suites has created
the Guest Handling Policy in compliance with the government guidelines
in mitigating the transmission of Covid-19 virus, such as follows:
1. Guest must fill up a Health Declaration Form upon check-in.
2. Online payment or payment through bank deposit or telegraphic
transfer is highly recommended to all guests who wish to book
with Oriental Zen Suites.
3. Checking of body temperature upon entering the building premises
is required. Only guest who is screened with body temperature of
36.5 deg centigrades up to 37.5 deg centigrades shall be allowed to
enter the hotel perimeter for check-in.
4. Guests shall undergo proper disinfection such as sanitizing of
footwear using sanitizing mat and sanitizing their hands with a hand
sanitizer placed at the main entrance before entering the building
5. Physical distancing measures, hand hygiene, and respiratory
etiquette shall be observed during handling of guests at the
6. Guests are provided with appropriate information on the
prevailing disease as well as the policies enforced by Oriental
Zen Suites to reduce the risk and spread of the virus.
7. Guests are informed of the Management Policies on room
occupancy and use of common areas to ensure safety and
reduce risk of infection such as physical distancing, wearing of
face mask, proper hand washing / hand sanitizing practice shall
always be emphasized.
8. Guest escorting to the room shall strictly follow the physical
distancing and in compliance with the health and safety protocols
set by the Department of Health.